Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Absolutely amazing!

Michael Kors Watches Dylan Black

Michael Kors Watches Dylan Black

I admit I ordered this because it's been in the news. (If you don't understand, google "Casio terrorism"). Now that I have it, I am surprisingly pleased with it as a watch, rather than as an ironic accessory.

I like watches, but hate paying a lot for them. The problem is that inexpensive ones usually aren't very comfortable to wear, don't look that good, don't last, and have difficult controls. Every one of these things is not true for this Casio. Right out of the box, it was appealing. The resin strap isn't cheap looking, the watch itself is thin and light. Very readable face. I didn't even have to read the instructions to understand how to use all the controls. It's understated but retro enough to be cool in a geeky way.

I can't swear to it's durability since I've had it only for a day. I'll update this after I've used it for a while.

Get your Michael Kors Watches Dylan Black Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I recently purchased this watch for my fiance as a Valentine's Day gift. He ABSOLUTELY LOVED the watch. He's been wanting this watch for a year and I couldn't pass on how cheap it was on here. :) I was extremely impressed on how fast it was shipped to my home, just in time for Valentine's Day. If you want a quality watch for a reasonable price this is the one to add to your collection.

    BalasHapus
  2. Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.

    BalasHapus
  3. Received item extremely fast about 4 days to ship which was great for free shipping. Item came opened it and wow was amazed doesn't look like a 200$ watch more like a 4-500$ watch!

    BalasHapus
  4. I purchased this watch, and when it arrived I loved it even more. This watch is large and has an expensive look to it. People price it way higher than I actually paid for it. People say that since Jay-Z was seen wearing this watch, they are now flying off the shelves. For people who like expensive looking watches for less, this is a great choice.

    BalasHapus