Senin, 11 Juli 2011

Christmas Magic

Sleepless In Seattle

Sleepless In Seattle

As much as i hate to admit it, i love sleepless in seattle. This coming from a 16 year old sophomore in high school...I first watched this movie with my mom a long way back when it had just come out, and i enjoyed it more because my mom told me it was good rather than because i actually liked it. But as i got older, and watched it more, i found out that the movie is just brilliant. A GREAT story, and a wonderfully directed film by Nora Ephron. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are M-O-F-E (made for each other, watch the movie) in romantic comedies. Great movie. (oh, and the person who reviewed this before me, says that the 10th anniversary edition is missing the broom closet scene...i dont know if thats just their version, because i know that scene is in this DVD. And i double checked to make sure i had the 10th anniversary edition, and i do. Just pointing that out.) GREAT MOVIE, A CLASSIC...BUY IT

Get your Sleepless In Seattle Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Did you see sleepless in seattle? Were the computer would ding and say you have mail. How can I set that up on my computer?

    BalasHapus
  2. There's a movie where a main character is watching "Sleepless in Seattle" in the background and you see the scene with Tom Hanks as he's running in the scene yelling Jonah! I can't think of the movie that this is playing in, anything will help!

    BalasHapus
  3. I just watched Sleepless in Seattle. Good movie!

    BalasHapus
  4. I live in Atlanta and have access to their FM/AM stations. I'm looking for late night radio similar to the program in the movie "Sleepless in Seattle." I already know of Coast to Coast and cannot pick up Loveline radio here. Are there any others?

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm looking to watch some extremely sad movies. I've already seen Sleepless in Seattle, A Walk To Remember, City of Angels, The Notebook, When Harry Met Sally, P.S. I Love You, The Lake House, The Time Traveler's Wife, and a lot more. I want a movie that is really romantic and about love and all that. Preferably the ending would be a sad one, like in Swept Away, just anything really romantic that is very sad.

    BalasHapus
  6. Mine is Sleepless In Seattle.

    BalasHapus
  7. I watched 'Sleepless in Seattle' last night and loved it. Anyone know any other good romance movies somewhat similar to that one? I'm not looking for the more modern ones, like 'A Walk to Remember,' but some of the older ones.

    BalasHapus
  8. Sleepless and Seattle and You've Got Mail both star Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Adam Sandler attempted to woo Drew Barrymore in both The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates. I'm sure there are more repeat Hollywood pairings in the romantic comedy genre, but I can't think of any.

    BalasHapus
  9. Is the movie"Sleepless in Seattle" (1993) is it any good? Who stars in it? Is it worth buying on DVD? What was the plot of this movie? Was it a good movie or bad movie? Who all stars in this movie ? Did it win any awards or anything? How well did it do with movie critics and moviegoers?Is it worth buying on DVD ? Is there any nudity,swearing or violence in it?

    BalasHapus