Minggu, 17 Juli 2011

Be prepared for a sleepless night!

Baby Proof Emily Giffin

Baby Proof Emily Giffin

Make sure when you start this book you are at a point and time you can spend reading it, because you will not want to put it down. I finished it in two days and had a thing like working not gotten in the way, I would have been done in one! I read both Something Borrowed and Something Blue and Ethan (from Blue) plays a very small cameo which actually helps the main character make a decision. Someone disagreed with the ending saying they spotted it halfway through. I disagree. I don't want to give anything away, but I am perfectly happy with the ending, and would love to see a follow-up book on these characters. I love Giffin's writing style. She gave just the right amount of background. And never wrote anything that might have required an explanation without giving one. I highly recommend this book. Run, don't walk, and buy it!

Get your Baby Proof Emily Giffin Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I just finished the book and i thought it was wonderful! I love the steps at the old apm. thing! Emily is such a great writer! What do you guys think about the book! I love it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I have just recently read the books Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. I love love loved these three books. I loved the romance in them. They had me not wanting to put them down. I love when I can just keep reading a book and the way it makes you feel at the end. I want to find some more books like these that will give me that same good feeling. Any suggestions on books like Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof by Emily Giffin?

    BalasHapus
  3. I love reading, just wanted to know if anyone knows a great book that I could read. I'm usually just into the chick books, like I've read all the shopaholic books and all books from emily giffin(baby proof, something borrowed and something blue) anyone have any suggestions..I'm pretty open to anything. But I'm thinking of getting a book that's more real and deals with alot of day to day stuff.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love reading, but I have a really hard time finding what book to read next sometimes. Is there a site where I can enter in the books that I have previously read and find out what books that I might like to read now? Or rating them or something? I have tried one site and it is currently down at the moment, so I wanted to see if there were a few others. Anyone know a site?

    BalasHapus
  5. Which came first and is there any more?

    BalasHapus
  6. This summer i read Love The One You're With, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. I really like those types of books and i'm planning to take another trip to Indigo (book store in Toronto, Canada, for those who don't know:P) and i was just wondering if you guys have any good picks on books! Any input is appreciated!

    BalasHapus
  7. I just read a cute book by Noah Hawley called "Other People's Weddings" and it was so good. Know any other books that are a fun, love dovey romantic read?

    BalasHapus
  8. she is my favorite author and i'm about to finish her latest book and i want to read a book like her books she has written Something blue , baby proof something borrowed these books, i guess you can say its chick lit. any recommendations?

    BalasHapus
  9. I am currently reading "Baby Proof" and have already read "Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue" and am planning on reading "Love the one you're with". I am looking for other authors who write about similar topics that she does. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

    BalasHapus