Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

Another winner!!!

Because You Playing Fire ebook

Because You Playing Fire ebook

If there was ever a chameleon of authors it's Ms. Sivec! It seems that no mater the genre everything she writes turns to gold! she's that damn good of a writer. It this action/ suspense/ romance series we get to see these bad ass navy seals with flaws not only try to win the girl but we get to try to work out the case in our heads and discover plots twists we never see comming! In book 1 we fell for Garrett (swoon!) and in this 2nd book we get to meet and fall head over heels for responsible Brady who has the weight of the world on his shoulders. It seems like the last person he would ever fall for is pop princess Layla but, like in most cases, the perception you have of someone is the complete opposite of who they really are. This was a completely awesome book and I can't wait for book 3!

Get your Because You Playing Fire ebook Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I want to download it to my kindle fire but I can't find one that's free.

    BalasHapus
  2. So, with this tablet, I am pretty much only gonna use this thing for my magazines and books. So, my question is, does this thing have just as large a selection of books as, y'know, maybe a kindle fire would have? I am not super technical, so sorry if this is a stupid question.

    BalasHapus
  3. I am getting this for my girl for Christmas but its actually considered an e reader but I know she would want to play the games and apps so can u still do all that with an e reader?

    BalasHapus
  4. So my dad is going to buy my mom a kindle fire, but he was wondering if a nook was better. My mom barely knows how to speak English, so please tell me which one is better for her.

    BalasHapus
  5. Can you surf the internet of the nook color? What about the kindle fire?

    BalasHapus
  6. She's turning 44 and she really likes to play with my iPad, so I was wondering if I should get her the new Kindle Fire? She likes to read, but I don't know if shed use it or not. Any other ideas?

    BalasHapus
  7. I just got a Kindle fire for Christmas because I like to go on the internet and play games and stuff like that. But, im sort of regreting getting it and I think an Android Tablet might have been better. What do you think?

    BalasHapus