Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

Slow start but great ending!

The Next Three Days

The Next Three Days

This is my type of movie. Fast-paced suspense movie with a few twists.

Russell Crowe, who I really enjoyed in this, plays John, a devoted husband and father whose wife is convicted of murder. After losing appeal after appeal, he decides to take matters into his own hands to free her since he fears for her emotional well-being. He meets an ex-con who has written a book about breaking out of jail (Liam Neeson who I absolutely love!). Neeson gives him tips and the movie from here is excellent and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Some of the things John, a community college teacher, does are a bit unbelievable but if you can ignore that, you will enjoy this movie a lot. From learning how to make bump keys to committing criminal offences to get the money that he needs for a family of three to go on the run, you root for him all the way. I have never been a Russell Crowe fan but I found his acting was fantastic; you root for him even though you know he is committing morally reprehensible acts. Brian Dennehy who plays John's father is really good and Elizabeth Banks as John's wife Lara is quite believable.

Well worth watching and re-watching, which I am going to do tonight with my teens since they haven't seen it yet.

Get your The Next Three Days Now!

7 komentar:

  1. where can i watch the next three days movie online ? i am big fan of tat movie and i really wanna watch the next three days movie online. provide me working and streaming links .

    BalasHapus
  2. I finished my pill packet and missed my pill for the next three days as i lost my pill packet box while moving. I took the pill on the day that i found it and keep taking them normally for the next four days. I had unprotected sex with my bf today and im worried theres a high chance i could get pregnant?

    BalasHapus
  3. A friend has to read it for her English class and do a project within the next three days. It's not happening - however wonderful and life-altering it might be, there's not time to read it, and we've been unsucessful in our search for online notes. Any help - plot summaries, links to notes - would be greatly appreciated.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 137 lbs (62 kgs). I'm also female. I'm planning to only eat raw fruits and vegetables for the next three days. I'm hoping this will kick start my weight loss but also clear my skin and body. I've read that you can lose up to 6lbs on this three day detox but I somehow don't believe that. How much weight will I lose? Do I need to keep on this longer than three days? Is it safe to do so?

    BalasHapus
  5. Watching the movie, 'The next three days', when Russel crow goes to ask drug dealer for pills he says i need a passport too... what does the black guy say after he says piss off man...it sounds like he says beat the freeway or something ..anyone help?

    BalasHapus
  6. i want to buy USD and sell Rupee but the rate they are charging is 1usd=50 rupee. I want to hord for three days and sell? will the dollar rise more than 50rupee in the next three days?

    BalasHapus
  7. What is the song from the Movie The Next Three Days in the scene where the parents are in the car and they are driving to get their son from the zoo? The song ends right before the wife opens the door of the car and tries to kill herself because the husband left the son behind.

    BalasHapus